KCG is a leading provider of specialist risk assurance, internal audit and advisory services to the Higher Education sector in England
Higher Education institutions engage with KCG because the innovative shared service, shared cost arrangement delivers real value to its members.
KCG provides a comprehensive suite of corporate governance advisory, risk assurance and internal audit specialist services to its member institutions.
Read more about the extensive experience of the KCG leadership team, what it means to work for KCG, and current career opportunities.
Head Office Address:
Kingston Hill Campus
Kingston Upon Thames
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 5267
What makes KCG different?
- ‘In-house’ internal audit philosophy combined with expertise delivered by a specialist, independent service provider
- The provision of institutional and sector comparative analyses to members
- Full VAT exemption on service provision with maximum VAT savings for members
- Cost effective due to KCG being not for profit and costs are shared amongst the membership
- Fully qualified and experienced staff with significant specialist knowledge of the HE sector
- Audit coverage of broad institutional risk and control factors
- Long term partnership with member institutions
- Co-operative legal structure and governance provided by the KCG Board