KCG is a leading provider of specialist risk assurance, internal audit and advisory services to the Higher Education sector in England.
Higher Education institutions join the KCG Consortium because the innovative shared service, shared cost arrangement delivers real value to its members.
The KCG Consortium provides a comprehensive suite of corporate governance advisory, risk assurance and internal audit specialist services to its member institutions.
Read more about the extensive experience of the KCG leadership team, what it means to work for KCG, and current career opportunities.
Head Office Address:
Kingston City Group (KCG)
Kingston Hill Campus
Kingston Upon Thames
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 5267
What makes KCG different?
- ‘In-house’ arrangement across the membership in place of a commercial contract with Members signed up to the Consortium Agreement
- Full VAT exemption on service provision with maximum VAT savings available for the membership
- Not for profit and shared costs
- Jointly employed, fully qualified and experienced Consortium staff
- Consortium staff with significant knowledge and experience of HE
- Long term partnership with Member institutions
- Co-operative legal structure and governance provided by the KCG Board