What makes KCG different?
- ‘In-house’ arrangement across the membership in place of a commercial contract with Members signed up to the Consortium Agreement
- Full VAT exemption on service provision with maximum VAT savings available for the membership
- Not for profit and shared costs
- Jointly employed, fully qualified and experienced Consortium staff
- Consortium staff with significant knowledge and experience of HE
- Long term partnership with Member institutions
- Co-operative legal structure and governance provided by the KCG Board